Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

does it really work?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lyss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: does it really work?
    Posted: May 20 2004 at 12:07am
i cut my hair about a month ago and only recently have i regretted it.....i was looking for different things to help grow it out and i was wondering if that "horse's mane" i think that's what it's called, shampoo, works?
i was also wondering if there's a cheaper version of viviscal or other hair growth pills that you can find in stores rather than online.

thanks a lot :)
AmandaPanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaPanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2004 at 8:11am
You could get GNC Ultra Nourishair, not sure if it's cheaper though.

Welcome

HTH
bluedenim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluedenim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2004 at 8:57pm
Where do you buy these products????
Gollan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gollan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2004 at 9:52pm
You get these products at a health food store or nutrition store. GNC carries the Ultra Nourishair.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2004 at 2:05pm
Hi Lyss, welcome to the group!

I think you are referring to shampoo and conditioner brand named "Main N' Tail" It's my understanding that several of the ingredients contained in the shampoo are purported to help speed hair growth (PEG 60 and PEG 100). Don't take my word for it, though... I have never used the product.
Sweet Violet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweet Violet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2004 at 9:52am
Mane n Tail ~ it's a product for horses... it works great for my horse~ Horse people are fanatic about growing long manes and tails on their horses... Here is a link for you... http://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?PGGUID=2e87c60a-7b6a-11d5-a192-00b0d0204ae5

32 oz for $ 5.49 and free shipping! I have friends that swear by it for their hair too.

Good Luck!
With a Glad Heart,

Sweet Violet
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic