Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I think im on to something great!!! 360 3D style!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I think im on to something great!!! 360 3D style!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I think im on to something great!!! 360 3D style!!!
    Posted: August 14 2004 at 1:49am
I was experimenting with my hair and i got a 3D look/shine to my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pictures tomorrow. to tired now 2am in the morning
bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2004 at 8:31am
i cant wait to see 'em....
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2004 at 7:04am
sorry pictures will be on later today couldn't get camera phone from my cousin.

6am in the morning going to miss. to help my cousin move into this dorm room

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2004 at 9:02am
oh iight
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 2:39am
Here are the pictures of my hair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think im on to something!!!!

I took the pictures myself with camera phone (bad angles)
***click my link****

Tsunami de Cabeza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tsunami de Cabeza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 8:57am
Bad Angles or not, those have got to be among some of the best natural waves i've ever saw, what did you do for your experiment
phillyphil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillyphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 10:14am
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.thas all im sayin
sqeet View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sqeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 12:13pm
I got my waves like that a looong time ago...dont remember how i did it though :-\
F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 12:45pm
WOW son ya shyt look mad tight!
*An my waves be thick, enough for
dem cali dudes to surf in,
CALABUNGA!*
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Tsunami de Cabeza Tsunami de Cabeza wrote:

Bad Angles or not, those have got to be among some of the best natural waves i've ever saw, what did you do for your experiment

I will get back to you on that i have to backtrack everything i will have done 2 days for before.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 8:15pm
Daaaaammmmm!!!! thats tight mayne.....you ish is natural but looks like a kit.....i want mines like that cuz thats the look i've been tryin so hard to get....how long is ur hair on that pic? You really gotta hook us up with what u did, but i doubt mines could look like that.......
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 8:19pm
my hair is a little over 3 inches (the top anyways)

I washed my hair put JaM extra hold then in the morning strayed oil sheen then i didn't wash my hair that day. Later that night i put spiritz in my hair du-rag it until it dried then WOOOOW!!! my hair was defined!!
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 8:20pm
this lasted 3 days then i wash and repeat!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 8:24pm
lol what brand is the spritz?
jeremy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 8:24pm
yo **** must be hard?
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 8:27pm
I used my grandma's Pump it up but it smells to sweet to me (mades my head hurt) so im going to get me a different brand tomorrow.
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 8:29pm
And in the past the main reason for using a kit was to try to figure out what it did to my hair. then i will try to mimic the kit and i DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 8:29pm
And in the past the main reason for using a kit was to try to figure out what it did to my hair. then i will try to mimic the kit and i DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 8:38pm
well u did good!.....if i could get my waves like that i'd finally be satisfied....i think i will take some pictures now and show my progress, of course they wont be as good as yours...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic