Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pomade question.. etc...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Paid Santiago View Drop Down

Location: Originally born in FLATBUSH, BROOKLYN BUT NOW REPPIN CHI-TOW
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paid Santiago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pomade question.. etc...
    Posted: August 18 2004 at 1:02am
I have waves but they are small waves, they are 360's but i want those long thin strands of waves others have. My hair is wavy but it doesnt produce those long thin, big waves what can i do to help that.

Also right now i'm at a 2 1/2 length in inches with my hair and when i put pomade(murrays) some parts of my hair curl up what does this mean?
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 1:10am
prolly need a cut
Official Dream Team Member
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 1:11am
you will get thoses long times once as time past. It happens wen u brush for months. keep going

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paid Santiago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 1:18am
does this mean my **** is nappy?

thanks for the answers my niccaz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paid Santiago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 1:19am
Originally posted by Paid Santiago Paid Santiago wrote:

i'm talkin bout my hair curlin up a lil at 2 1/2 length when i put pomade in it :(
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 2:13am

i'm talkin bout my hair curlin up a lil at 2 1/2 length when i put pomade in it :(

well is it nappy? Your the only one who can say dat or sum1 who seen yo hair. No it doesnt matter yo hair iz nappy.
D double E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 9:06am

I have waves but they are small waves, they are 360's but i want those long thin strands of waves others have. My hair is wavy but it doesnt produce those long thin, big waves what can i do to help that.

Also right now i'm at a 2 1/2 length in inches with my hair and when i put pomade(murrays) some parts of my hair curl up what does this mean?

My hair is like that but worse my waves are very short and hard to maintain,they start curling up after 2 weeks of it being cut.
I wanted those long waves to but my brother said i can't because it's in the genes since my parents are african and have thick hair. He's hair was like mine but he's been doing waves for years now and it eventually gets longer so just keep brushing or try an get your hair softer
bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 2:48pm
you got african parents too?....yo me too

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by bulzeyelou bulzeyelou wrote:

what parts are your parents from and was your hair thick before you started?
Keep on brushing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 2:54pm
they from nigeria...where r urs from?....yeah my hair has always been thick, before i had waves and just got regular cuts from the barber my hair would always be spikey and then soon after i would have to start combin my hair out......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 3:13pm

they from nigeria...where r urs from?....yeah my hair has always been thick, before i had waves and just got regular cuts from the barber my hair would always be spikey and then soon after i would have to start combin my hair out......
LOL Mine are from nigeria too and thats what used to happen to me when i tried waves before after about 2 weeks i stopped brushing and started combing to make it look neater.

So your waves came in months,thats giving me more confidence.

Btw have you ever been to nigeria?
Keep on brushing
dafatmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafatmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 4:05pm
LOL, too many damn african decendants on here mayne. My people is from Lagos. I been to Lagos many times. It's beautiful out there mayne.
Dream Team Website!
My Waves

Waves flowin like da seven seas....
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 4:06pm
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by D double E D double E wrote:

So your waves came in months,thats giving me more confidence.

Btw have you ever been to nigeria?

yeah it took me a few months to get my waves after is shaved my head after usin a kit....not that the kit messed up my hair, i just felt like shaving it and startin fresh.....i've never been to nigeria but my parents go every other summer.....
@dafatmack yeah my mom is from lagos and my dad is from enugu (heard of it?) but yeah she tells me how nice it is.....
513_yungunna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 513_yungunna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2004 at 2:18am
it iz alot of african descendans..mah dadz frum lagos, momz from sapele, guess daz y my ish iz kinda thick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2004 at 5:30pm
My mum is from lagos and my dad is from some village where he's dad was king lol.

@daftamack
When you went to lagos where did you stay because when i was therei went to the nice areas and the poor areas where loads of people had fights and in the taxi there's a hole on the floor so you can see the road but the rich parts are nice especially the beaches.
Keep on brushing
Nilelator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilelator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2004 at 7:22pm
Lol wassup, I have Nigerian blood in me 2, in fact I was born there and moved over to the UK when I was 3. Sos about going off topic also I've noticed that my waves remain deeper for longer when using a soft brush

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2004 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Nilelator Nilelator wrote:

Lol wassup, I have Nigerian blood in me 2, in fact I was born there and moved over to the UK when I was 3. Sos about going off topic also I've noticed that my waves remain deeper for longer when using a soft brush
Kind of like me but i was born here then moved there when i was 2 and stayed there for 5 years then came back.
Keep on brushing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paid Santiago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2004 at 10:04pm

talkin to me? nah son i'm carribean black, my momz haitian & dad dominican & cuban
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2004 at 11:57pm
stop fuccin postin ova hea punk im security b!tch
Dream Team Website

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic