Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I want grey hair, but how

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want grey hair, but how
    Posted: November 07 2012 at 7:16am
red sole shoes . s wearing dresses for beach weddings with skirts which are either ankle length or perhaps raised at a a lot greater length. Hot Sell Chiffon Beach Bridal Wedding Dress These designs of dresses will have numerous variations to select form and can make to get a rather difficult hunt for just the proper beach wedding dress. Also, a easy low neckline rather than a high 1 will get rid of the stuffy feeling. Remember that you're looking for nature, easy and elegant and you need to be on your method to discovering the right casual beach wedding dress. 2012Because you will find low costs accessible concerning shopping on the internet, it's important to obtain creating total evaluation on costs as well as top quality on the list of ocean concerning internet shops. It's advisable to could initial of all examine the values amongst offline retailers and you are able to possess some advantageous info from all of those conventional retailers pink dress . . Then you are able to attempt searching in some expert wedding magazines plus some recommended wedding shops on well-liked wedding blogs to obtain the particulars you will require and maintain up using the most current clothes. rolex oyster band . When comparing the expenses together with genuine globe retailers, do not forget 1 factor, you invest for that shipping and delivery fee concerning on-line shopping. bvlgari watches for men . wedding dress bridesmaid dresses You need to evaluate the costs following such as the delivery expenses to become in a position towards the cost from the specific wedding dresses uk. Wedding Dresses Ivory Organza Sweetheart Neckline Sleeveless Floor-length Hemline A-ine/princess Mori Lee Prom DressesAttractive white one-shoulder satin formal
gendolly
Nikko View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by swede swede wrote:

The way to get gray looking hair

first you must bleach your hair untill it's the color of the inside of a banana peel (pale yellow)

than apply a level 9 or 10 blonde blue base toner with 10 or 5 volume developer.

And there you go, gray hair

Where would I get these products?
swede View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2005 at 6:20pm
The way to get gray looking hair

first you must bleach your hair untill it's the color of the inside of a banana peel (pale yellow)

than apply a level 9 or 10 blonde blue base toner with 10 or 5 volume developer.

And there you go, gray hair
Nikko View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2005 at 1:04pm
hi, I've got naturally medium brown hair, sometimes dyed black. it's quite fine. I want silver hair though. Greyish silver.

How do I achieve this? All I can find online is ways to get rid of grey hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic