Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Valerie Bertinelli

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Valerie Bertinelli
    Posted: July 01 2008 at 10:24pm
A new hairstyle for Valerie Bertinelli to go with her recent weight loss, perhaps. The bob is as short as I can ever remember it.

Who has more fun than people?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2008 at 10:58pm
Very nice; I too don't remember her ever being this short.  Thanks Kramer.
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2008 at 11:01pm
She looks so young!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2008 at 12:44am
she had shorter hair once, for a short time in the late 80s
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2008 at 6:59am
She had a bob shorter than that maybe about chin length for a movie in the 80's. I think the name of the movie was Poncho Barns, she cut her own hair in the movie. But maybe it was a wig?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2008 at 7:51am
I want to like this change, as I recognize it's a pleasant color and style and all that, but I can't quite. I think of styles like these as "almost" styles. The length is almost a free-swinging bob, but kinda sorta gets blocked by the shoulders. The front almost has alluring bangs, but they're just grown-out enough to disappear. The styling is almost interesting, and probably swings nicely if you see it in motion, but in a still shot essentially just sits there, with no flips, no waves, no curls, no "shattered" ends to liven it up even a little. Almost styles drive me batty, because they almost look interesting, flattering, eye-catching, dazzling.... but not quite.

Cut another inch or two, add long bangs, and you'd start to have something. Valerie is so naturally beautiful, she certainly looks good with this. But as for being a style that really turns heads and flatters her beauty? Almost.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2008 at 9:00am
I like her with her longer hair. Oh well maybe she will grow it back out.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2008 at 3:08pm
She looks good! I do agree that taking the length up to just above the shoulder would improve it - but nice all the same.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2008 at 2:24pm
Did she really cut her hair or was this the best faux bob ever? Extensions now?

lhttp://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults.aspx?navtyp=SRH&sfld=C&logsrch=1&s=valerie%20bertinelli
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2008 at 10:55pm
Gotta be extensions. 
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2008 at 7:51pm
Extensions but I really liked the bob she was sporting back in July

HAWG
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2008 at 6:36pm
I don't know....she just ain't Valerie Bertinelli without the long hair!!
think_tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote think_tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2008 at 8:41am
Yeah-- still very attractive especially for her age, but I keep thinking that the long hair is better for her....
think_tom neolight hair
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic