Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do I dare?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bikerbitch View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikerbitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do I dare?
    Posted: April 09 2003 at 4:45am
I´m 35 years old, feeling 18 ;o) and I´ve had longish hair for ages. Right now its mid breast, brown and sleek. And I´m tired of it.
What annoys me the most is the taking care of - it takes hours to wash, brush and dry it. The other ting is - I´m a motorcyclist and my hair gets so static form sitting under the helmet. Therefore I always wear it in a knot.

So - I´d love to have short hair because of the easy maintenance.
BUT - won´t I get too *****y, walking around in riding gear with a helmet under my arm?
I do also enjoy being feminine in high heals and short skirts....

Dilemma!
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 8:57am
Sure you go for it.. You don't have to go butch short, how about a chic chin length bob that will stay smooth under the helmet and look good when the helmet comes off?
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Me Here View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Me Here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 9:28am
I'd suggest going for say, shoulder length first, you dont want to jump to really short then find you done like it.
I'm growing my hair at the moment, how about we swap? ;-)
MightyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MightyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 10:53am
You definitely go for it, and you absolutely go in stages. I agree with the idea of going to about shoulder length, maybe a little bit longer than that and see what happens. If you think that is still too long, you can go shorter. Remember, once you cut it, you can't glue it back on! Good luck.
Melba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 2:02pm
I say GO FOR IT!!!!!
I have worn my hair in a close to the head crop, a short afro for years. I love it, my husband loves it, and I have gotten many compliments. Many ladies have told me they would like to wear their hair as short as mine!!! Some women do!!!!!
Brent E. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 3:11pm
Biker*****:

There is nothing sexier than an attractive feminine woman with a short hairstyle.
After getting your hair cut short continue to dress your feminine in short dresses and heels as you mentioned. Nothing sexier than a short haired lady in a short skirt and high heels!!!
~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2004 at 10:03pm
I think u should get it cut,i mean why not it's not like its never gonna grow back right? so if u dont like it just grow it back out but yeah u should go 4 the chin length bob because it'll still stay flat down while your helmet is still on and when u take it of it'll kind of serve as a scarf because it'll keep your hair flat until u do finally take it off.
---------->I love<3 this game!
IfOnly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IfOnly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2004 at 12:39pm
A woman who rides a motorcycle but isn't daring enough to just cut her hair? Go for the short cut, bob it or crop it. As stated it's not like it won't grow out if you don't like it but I bet you will especially if you are an active woman. Play around some and have fun with your hair!

A lot of men find short hair very femine on a woman. I know my head turns when a woman in a short dress and short hair walks by!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic