Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

funky styles for shortish hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
whitney_brett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney_brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: funky styles for shortish hair.
    Posted: November 03 2003 at 5:26pm
My hair isn't pixie short...I suppose most people here would consider it medium length. It's cut like Mandy Moore's old shag/mullet. I'm looking for fun ways to wear it up. Any suggestions?
"Honey, I've always said if your genitals are on the outside, you're hiding something on the inside!" ~ Karen Walker ...~*Whitney*~...
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2003 at 5:31pm
Isn't that a little too short to wear up Whitney? It is if it is the style I'm thinking of.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney_brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2003 at 8:13pm
it's too short to wear totally up...but i was thinking of a bunch of hair knots all over my head or something like that. my options are pretty much limited to flipping it all out or leaving it straight. it'd be nice to be able to pull some of it back out of my face for a change. Any suggestions?
"Honey, I've always said if your genitals are on the outside, you're hiding something on the inside!" ~ Karen Walker ...~*Whitney*~...
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2003 at 8:28pm
How about a fashion scarf tied around your head like a headband. That will keep your hair back and you can tie the scarf on the side and have some scarf dangle down on one side a little, you've seen the look on fashion models. And a nice pair of dangle earrings to go with it.

You know,

Accesorize young lady!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney_brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2003 at 11:41am
That's a really cute idea! I have two scarves, they just don't match any shirts I own...I'm definitely a t-shirt and jeans kinda gal. I'll have to go find some more! I love that look! And I'm the queen of dangly earrings. Thanks for the suggestions, Jasmine!
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2003 at 11:44pm
That's a great suggestion Jasmine.
That sounds cute Whitney.
I love scarves. I wear a neck or head scarf once in a while.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 11:25am
What about using hairsnaps as Kuroneko suggested on the fine hair board? You take small pieces of hair and snap the little hairsnap on. You can use lots or just a few. Very pretty.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2003 at 6:30am
Hair accessories make everything better! Personally, I like hair clippies (especially bright ones or ones shaped like flowers and butterflies and things), hairpins (especially the ones with little butterflies, flowers, ladybugs, and other decorations on them), hairsnaps, headbands of the type that don't push your hair straight back (those make the short ends stick up all funny :-P ), little jewels. . . basically anything that'll stay in and prevent you getting bored is a good thing. *nods*
More awesome than a manatee!
~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2004 at 2:31pm
Yeah yo! I really like Jasmine's idea.Good thinkin ma.(sorry yall 4 all the slang,but u know thats just how i do).
---------->I love<3 this game!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic