Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sassi_01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassi_01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP ME!!!!!!!!
    Posted: November 21 2004 at 1:00am
hey guys, i know this probably belongs on the formal hair thing, but i need some help. I have short hair and i need some formal hairstyles i can have for my graduation...myhair is above my shoulders. Im brunette and i need an up-do...is my hair long enuf?? its been layered in the past, so its really quite uneven...... HELP!!!!!!!!!! ive got a post in the other formal bit but nobodies helped me yet. Please help me!!!!
yours hopefully,
cassi
*+*Fall DowN 7 TimEs GeT Up 8*+*
Tall girl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tall girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 3:54am
Well if your hair is short above your wear it shoulders, obviously it isn't long enough to up.
Lots of women who go to formal events have short hair. Just make certain your hair is nice and clean, maybe get it cut cute before you go, and then wear a very pretty dress and some nice long earrings, and maybe wear a scarf draped around your neck or over your shoulder.
You don't need long hair to look pretty or to look elegant and feminine.
Tall girl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tall girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 4:09am
What I meant to say was, if you wear short hair, then obviously you can not wear your hair up.

Many women with short hair go to formal events, you see it often. They just get a nice short hairstyle and wear a nice dress, and nice earrings and attractive jewelry. Sometimes they wear a scarf around their neck or a scarf over their shoulder to compliment their look.
You can look very formal, feminine, and pretty with a short hairstyle at a formal event. Women do it all the time. Don't worry about it.
sassi_01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassi_01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 5:43am
thanks. im a bit worried that ill look funny, as my dress is halter and i think it might look, well, funny. Its long enuf to wear in a ponytail.......maybe ill just get it cut and coloured for it. im not sure. its hard, im not pretty and id like to look good......besides, the layering in my hair has grown out a bit and the way my usual hairdresser cut it this time makes it look mullet-like. its horrible. do u have any suggestions as to whether i aught to dye it? i have a black dress, so i dont wanna look washed out or anything..............
*+*Fall DowN 7 TimEs GeT Up 8*+*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic