Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to post pictures???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dnjedwards View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnjedwards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to post pictures???
    Posted: February 16 2005 at 10:17am
I feel like an idiot! I've read the FAQs but can't figure out how to paste in a picture. Can you do it as a .jpg or does it have to be a link to a site?

Thanks!!!
Jill
ames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2005 at 6:45am
it has to be a link to a website hosting your pictures. lots of people on here seem to use photobucket or imagestation, but i use my friendster account as its easier. then you click the button at the bottom of your thread response which says image, and enter the address...(which you will find by left clicking on your picture, checking properties, and file location path..)don't just put in the address of thewebpage as it plain won't work.hope that helps
i can't take it no more so i'm going on a shopping spree
....H.A.R.M.A.R superstar....
dnjedwards View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnjedwards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2005 at 4:29pm
Thanks for responding! The reason I ask is that some people seem to have pictures imbedded in their note and some have links...oh well, I'll see if we have space for a website through our internet provider.

Take care.

Jill
opheliac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opheliac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2005 at 5:51pm
if you use photobucket, on the 3rd line down underneath your picture it has a link that begins [ IMG ] If you use this it will imbed the picture :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic