Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How short do I go???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2005 at 5:55pm
Hmm... although the last several messages are pro-long hair, I am inclined to let them stand, since in her original post Jill said she was looking for a style that will keep her hair off her face. (And long hair isn't contrary to that objective, because either shoulder-length-or-longer-hair pulled back, or very short hair, will help her to accomplish her goal. That opinion aside, though,) if she wanted more consideration for keeping her hair long, I might guess that she would have also posted her query on a different board if she were truly undecided. That she posted here only seems to indicate that she is leaning toward short hair.

(shrugs) Oh well. I feel challenged today.
babygurlz_all_that View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygurlz_all_that Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2005 at 6:58pm
I think long hair is beautiful but for some women it can be more of a hassle than anything. Here are a few styles I think are classy, modern, yet they are not considered just got teenagers too. Hope you make the right choice for you. I know after t having long long hair and going extremely short is it so easy to care for and takes 10 minutes from the shower to out the door. Here are some styles I found for you.

http://www.beautyriot.com/stuff/images/articles/approve/2239_2185_Rinna-Lisa-01-400.jpg">

http://www.beautyriot.com/stuff/images/articles/approve/2244_2195_Nixon-Cynthia-400.jpg">

"Its only hair, it will grow back"
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2005 at 9:29pm
Nice looking lady Babygurlz.

Thanks for the photo!
dnjedwards View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnjedwards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2005 at 6:15am
I appreciate all the comments, even from those who urge me not to cut my hair. I've already heard those, and Dave's right, I really just need my hair off my face. I like babygurlz's photo. I am going to go with something more like that than the Teri Hatcher style. I think what I've chosen may be a little shorter on top than the one posted, but the same idea. I think it's a coif??? sort of old Meg Ryanish? Anyway, I had an consult with my stylist yesterday and I've got an appointment tomorrow morning. I will post a new icon as soon as I can since I can't seem to figure out how to insert a pic into a message! :(

Thanks again for caring what I do with my hair. I'm ready to take the plunge!

Jill
dnjedwards View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnjedwards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2005 at 8:20am
Okay, so I thought a coif was a specific hairstyle. What a dimwit!

Jill
shorthairnomore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairnomore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2005 at 10:27am
Good Luck to ya tomorrow Jill and hope you like it. Your very pretty with long or with shorter hair......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic