Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - kims sister VERY short bob and some news on kim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

kims sister VERY short bob and some news on kim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kims sister VERY short bob and some news on kim
    Posted: March 14 2005 at 7:15am
WOW! kims other sister showed up yesterday to the annual st. patricks dinner with a very new VERY short bob haircut about lip length in front and shorter , very stacked in back with a very clean straight across shaved neckline... i was unable to get a picture but i will try to this week her hair is dark (blackish) and a little thicker than kims so its more like karens hair.......the cut had to have been done using a buzzer over comb in back it looks buzzed into and for sure the neckline was shaved straight with a shaver she also has wispy bangs
it was a shock to see kims reaction to it "ohhh i loooove it" she screamed and immediately looked at me to see if i liked it i know she knew i did.....later she asked me "do u want mine cut like that?" i of course said yes so we will see she just winked and giggled when i said yes i do think the cut would look a hundred times better on kims hair....anyway kim did NOT dye her hair she called the girl and said she wanted to wait till just before easter so it looks "freshly done" for easter dinner
she also told me she wants ashlee simpson bangs when she gets her hair cut/ dyed so im gonna try my best to see if she will do it this wed (she is off)
a girl who works at the school i work at is going to do kims hair at my house so that seems to be exciting anyway ill try my best to somehow get a pic of her sisters hair hmm any ideas????

Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic