Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

In Praise of Hairboutique

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Roberta View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In Praise of Hairboutique
    Posted: June 24 2002 at 4:12pm
There are no words in existence that can even begin to adaquately express the magnificence of this site! This truly is the ULTIMATE hair website! Absolutely EVERYTHING that anyone would ever need to know or have concerning hair care can be found here!

In addition to this, not only are the products you offer in the Marketplace outstandingly superior, but they are products that can`t be found anywhere else! Also, your service is absolutely OUTSTANDING! Every single item that I have ever ordered from here was shipped with lightning speed, and when I needed to call customer service one time because I had made a mistake in my order, the customer service person who spoke with me was exceptionally friendly and helpful--I could tell he truly cared about the customers and wanted the best for them! This meant so very much to me! Moreover, the little note that you write on the bottom of each invoice adds a warm and personal touch that makes customers feel appreciated.

Congratulations to all of the staff of Hair Boutique for a job magnificently done! Keep up the SUPER-EXCELLENT work!

Very sincerely yours,

Roberta

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic