Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWave Jel Activator

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
djcheesy08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djcheesy08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wave Jel Activator
    Posted: August 18 2004 at 8:00pm
I wanted to know if using wave jel activator will give you waves or just improve the look of your waves. And are there any suggestion about what pomade i should use?
bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 8:13pm
um u could use any pomade u like....i've tried alot of them and dont really have a favorite....but i would recommend 360 wave pomade....i'm not sure bout the activator gel but i've tried the styling gel from s-curl...
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2004 at 12:34am
The s-curl wave jel activator is sposed to to improve, bring out, create(?) yo waves.. but who knows what it really does. I used it for a month and I saw improvement, but I'm not even sure if it came from the jel.. or the brush. Lol. Waves do seem to get better and better over time naturally from followin the process so it's hard to tell. See what it does for you I guess..

United Waves of America
Spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2004 at 3:07pm
whoooooo
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2004 at 3:10pm
good advice seatown the power of a brush!
We climb together on this site!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic