Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Vacation!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Vacation!!!!
    Posted: May 30 2003 at 5:37am
Hi Gang!!!

Just thought I would let you know, I will be vactioning from Saturday, 30 to Sunday, 8. I won't be near a computer (yeaaa) so don't worry about me. I will be at my mecca, my paradise, my heaven, my place to be alone with God, and my sanity,....................The Beach!!! A beautiful but very quiet beach at Topsail Island, North Carolina.

I always go with my Mom, sister, my 10yr old son and my 4 yr old nephew. Thats right no men allowed. We leave our husbands behind because they get bored and drive us crazy!!

Have a Super week here at "the board".
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2003 at 8:49am
Have a GREAT time!!!!!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2003 at 1:21pm
have A LOT of fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic