Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Product Finder forum!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to the Product Finder forum!
    Posted: August 25 2001 at 7:53pm
Can`t find a hard to find hair care product? Ask for help here and other members will help you find those products.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2005 at 4:23pm

Hello HB Staff

Thanks for reopening this board!

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2005 at 4:37pm

Hi Anais,

We are reviewing each of the boards one by one, and will re-open all that we can.  Some of the boards will remain permanently archived but we are considering opening a Part II of some of the boards as well as new topics.  So let us know if you have suggestions.  We do appreciate them.

Best wishes,
Karen

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
aberdonian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aberdonian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 2:05pm

new to board and searching for  wig information & or experiences.

Selecting , wearing, styling tips or experiences.I've thus far not located much results.

alma scalf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alma scalf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 9:15am
LOVING CARE USED TO HAVE A WHITE HAIR COLORING. BUT I CANNOT FIND IT ANY WHERE. DO THEY STILL MAKE IT?
                                                 ALMA SCALF  
lnbndr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lnbndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2008 at 5:15pm
Has anyone found a substitute for Artec (pre Loreal) TextureCreme?
I can't afford the discontinued prices being charged and I have wasted a lot of money trying to find a similar product.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Ellen
Pavane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pavane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2008 at 7:46pm
Has anyone found a hair oil called La India Wonder Hair Creme
Thank you in advance for your time
Pavane
Pavane
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic