Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can You Spray Oils?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Minnie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can You Spray Oils?
    Posted: April 09 2002 at 3:03pm
OK. Now I am confused. I read an article that suggested that you can mix various oils like coconut, olive and/or almond into a spray bottle and you can mist it on your hair? Is this true? So what is the best type of oils to use, what type of spray bottle and how often should you do this? Sorry for all the q`s. I want to try this. Sound fascinating.

Thx
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2002 at 7:49pm
You absolutely can spray oils. I know a woman that has very dry ends and she carries a small pump bottle of sweet almond oil to spray them 3 or 4 times a week.

There are places that sell ready-mixed oils in a spray bottle. You can make your own without buying one but I have seen Essential Moisture from this site used and must say it seemed to work very well and the lavendar scent was TERRIFIC!!!

http://www.goodthings4u.com/hair.html

Happy spraying!! :)
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2002 at 1:14pm
Hi,

I agree with Budokan. In fact, you should see my office right now...LOL. I have a friend who has been experiencing with a bunch of different essential oil recipes that she mixes with gem elixirs and other cool things and then puts into dark blue spray bottles. Right now I have one on my desk to help me de-stress (LOL) and one for focus. I spray the oils around my head every morning. They do seem to be helping but then again...this is not scientific or clinical...just my opinion.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
waggingtail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggingtail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2002 at 9:32pm
OMG! I`m getting into this too. One comment: take off your glasses first...g
Be yourself - unless you suck...wags
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic