Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Burt`s Bees Apricot Baby Oil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wittils View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wittils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Burt`s Bees Apricot Baby Oil
    Posted: January 16 2003 at 4:17pm
I posted a question below about trimming split ends and as I was typing away I realized I really have something to share. I started traumatizing my hair about 6 years ago. This last Fall I decided I wanted to see what my hair really looks like these days, so stopped coloring it... we are talking about 6 years, every 6 weeks of dyes! Great results just a lot of chemical abuse. So I stopped and my hair went through major withdrawals. Believe me. But I stuck to my decision (and I have a dream to have long hair once again)... So instead of chemical treatments, it is nourishing treatments. But its daily or weekly instead of 6 weeks. I found Burt`s Bees Apricot Baby Oil is wonderful. It has apricot kernal oil, grapeseed oil, wheat germ oil, vita E, rosemary extract, beta-carotene, and a wonderful fragrance... that`s all. I have used it for hot oil treatments, pre-shampoo treatments, and at night (or daytime) I have applied the oil just to let it soak into my hair. (I also use it around the eyes (day or night) but the first time I ever used it was at bedtime and the next morning the skin around my eyes looked great). I love the stuff! Sometimes I lightly rub lavendar oil on my brush and start at the ends, carefully brushing. All these treatments haven`t weighed my hair down, even though it is baby fine, only because it is dry and damaged. I think the oils are helping it. Right now the length of my hair is to my angel wings, so probably about 3 years old. But it feels and looks nice even so. Very soft and smoothing out.
Precious is the day... it happens only once in a lifetime.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic