Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nappy/Hard Hair Recipes to Soften?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ingrid Llyod View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid Llyod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nappy/Hard Hair Recipes to Soften?
    Posted: May 16 2003 at 4:47pm
My 10 years old daughter has the nappiest and hardest hair ever. I would go to the extent of saying that it is seedy. Is there some recipes to soften or adjust the texture that are available? The goal is just to soften it up. I would still want the look of natural hair but softer and fresher looking.
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2003 at 7:45pm
Hi

Try this:

1 Teaspoon Shea Butter
2 drops Mandarin essential oil
2 drops Geranium essential oil

Combine and use as a balm on your girl's hair.
Add only a little every day to her hair and you should see a difference in about a week.

best wishes

Uzma
Uzi

Kitty18 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kitty18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2004 at 8:43am
You can also try jojoba oil. I have course hair and saw results in about 3 weeks after using it nightly on my hair and scalp.
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2004 at 9:56am
try pink hair lotion and brush it thru the hair then style
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic