Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Faster Hair Growth Solutions???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GoldieLocks92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Faster Hair Growth Solutions???
    Posted: January 23 2005 at 3:54pm
I'd like to grow my hair out as long as possible as soon as possible starting at shoulder length hair.
If you know of any techniques to growing hair long or any supplements please respond!

Thanx, A.
Hair is BSL+ as of 9/15/05
Lovinblond View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovinblond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2005 at 4:15pm
3 tablespoons of ground up flax seed is great for hair and skin. sprinkle it in cereal or whatever you want. Also, Biotin and some sea algae type of vitamins have worked for me. I can't remember the name of that sea stuff and I can't seem to find it anywhere now but it did work and it was pretty cheap at WalMart.
VANESSAMELLY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VANESSAMELLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2005 at 7:44pm
do youhappen to know the brand of the sea vitamis?
ammonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 5:52am
tomato juice but dont even buy it, make it yourself..seeds and all if you dont have one of those thingys that catch the seeds when you squeeze it. good luck.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 7:22am
It seems tomato juice is good for everything.
goddess_mels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goddess_mels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2005 at 1:08am
How about flax oil and borage oil? Has anyone tried these (ingesting them)? Did it make a difference? I've heard EFAs can affect hair.
Mels
ammonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2005 at 1:37am
lol @ fatmoogas lol thats so right.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic