Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heather Graham in "Committed": pseudodreads?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
boomuntilnoon View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomuntilnoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heather Graham in "Committed": pseudodreads?
    Posted: February 07 2002 at 2:20pm
hey y`all... i recently watched this movie "Committed" with Heather Graham in it, and she had what appeared to be pseudo-dreads... can anyone tell me more about this hairstyle? I cannot find any good pictures online of it.
freakled¤Faith View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freakled¤Faith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2002 at 6:42pm
I think I read in a 17 magazine that you essentialy gel you hair up & then twist or put wax on dry hair I"m not sure (Iv slept since then) but it seems liek it would work

toodles!
Lunarfem View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lunarfem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2002 at 3:42am
YOu need to follow these 5 steps to sexy fake dreds!

YOu need:

hair elastics
comb
conditioner
aresol hair spray
shaving cream
curling iron (or straightening iron)
Blow dryer

1.Wash your hair using a good conditioner, then blow it dry.

2.Finger through your hair a rich conditioner, to help protect your hair from what you`re about to do....

3.Have a friend help, and separate your hair into sections,securing with elastics close to the scalp (note:The bigger the sections=bigger `dreds`)

4. Okay, now for the fun part-put a quarter-sized amount of shaving cream (I think the good-smelling girly ones are the best) and ROLL it through a section of hair,repeating until it gets sticky. Give each ssection about a 30 second, top-to-bottom blast of hot air .

5. When you have gotten the shaving cream in ALL of your hair, take your HOT curling iron, and run it over the ends, pinching them together.

6.Now, spray a good amount of the hair spray onto each section, rolling, and twisting until it is dry.Run your hot iron over the ENTIRE section to seal it.Repeat all over head.

7. Now take out the elastics. YOu will have cute,sexy dreds!

They will last until you wash them out, and can be maintained by adding extra product.

TO remove: Apply a mixture of warm olive oil and conditioner to your hair, cover, and let soak for 15 minutes.Then shampoo twice,and condition.

Hope I helped!

Lunarfem
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic