Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i know its already been done but - bleaching dreads as im scared lol
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i know its already been done but - bleaching dreads as im scared lol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rych View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rych Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i know its already been done but - bleaching dreads as im scared lol
    Posted: November 20 2003 at 9:28am
yo.. ive had my dreads since july and i love em to pieces. I dyed em black ages ago and now thats sorta faded out and my hairs brown again. I really really wanna get em white blonde. I was ready to do it untill i read somethin on the internet about if u do it wrong they get brittle and break off!!! ARGH! I dont want em to break! or even get brittle! But i do really want blonde dreads. So, am i safe to do it? and how should i do it? bleach each dread seperately or what?

love rych
www.cribonline.org.uk
Lacey View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2004 at 10:55pm
well i heard that it does kinda fry them alittle bit but i dont think that they will get too bad. go to www.Dreadheadhq.com in the Q&A section about bleaching dreads i think it will tell you everything you need to know.
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Lacey Lacey wrote:

well i heard that it does kinda fry them alittle bit but i dont think that they will get too bad. go to www.Dreadheadhq.com in the Q&A section about bleaching dreads i think it will tell you everything you need to know.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic