Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my dread site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lilmountaingrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmountaingrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my dread site
    Posted: December 08 2003 at 11:09pm
Hey all... I lurk around all the time, and while im addicted to reading about all the celebrity hair news, i keep my routine nice and simple. I dreaded my hair 4 months ago, so i do next to nothing with my hair besides washing it when it needs it a couple times a week. Any whooooo, I've got a new website up that is dedicated to my love of dreadlocks. I have an ongoing diary of my "dread journey", an excellent weblinks page with some dread-dedicated sites on it, an online art gallery, some facts and info about dreads, etc. etc. etc. I also create handpainted dread beads, sterling silver dread jewelry, and other cool odds and ends. Check it out if you want.....

Oh, and i wish way more dreadheads would post on hairboutique! it's the best.....

:-)
Newdreadgirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newdreadgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2003 at 11:24pm
I'd love to view your site, but what is the address?
lilmountaingrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmountaingrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2003 at 1:52pm
Geez, I must be the spaciest person on earth!! The site's not even new anymore! the addy is: www.dreaddomain.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic