Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aaron & Helene Crash & Burn - Link.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Betts View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aaron & Helene Crash & Burn - Link.
    Posted: February 01 2003 at 6:09pm
Well I guess it is no official that Aaron and Helene are over. I guess Brooke was right all along.

http://www.springfieldnews-leader.com/webextra/bachelor/index.shtml
Carolyn Harper View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolyn Harper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2003 at 6:16pm
Well duh. A lot of people were expecting this and there have been tons of reports that it would never last.

Now the question....do you think Aaron will call Brooke and try to get her back?

Runner 2 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Runner 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2003 at 7:47pm
I feel bad for both of these people. I think they were both sincere and things like this happen all the time in "real" relationships that are long distance. Thanks for the link.
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2003 at 2:09am
Does anyone know when their interview will be broadcast? I heard it would be sometime around the 7th or 9th.
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2003 at 4:44pm
Does anyone know when the show where Helene and Aaron talk to the press is on? I would love to see it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic