Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who Has Best Hair On Married By America?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Has Best Hair On Married By America?
    Posted: April 11 2003 at 5:15pm
Has anyone noticed that the remaining two couples are matched in their hair colors? Jill and her guy are brunettes and the other couple are both blonde. Wild. Which one do you think has the best hair overall?
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2003 at 9:44am
Hi Contance,

OMG I was watching the MarriedByAmerica finale last night and I cried my eyes out when Billie Jean got dumped at the alter in front of all of America. Tony has to be the biggest heel in reality TV. At the credits they said that Billie Jean is still seeing Tony and that was a disappointment to me. I think Jill did it with a lot more class than Tony.

Interesting show.

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2003 at 4:47pm
I know. I was crying when Tony dumped Billie. She was obviously in love or was falling in love and to be dumped on national TV. How sad. Couldn't he have told her no BEFORE she walked down the aisle?
Carolee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2003 at 12:26am
OK. I have to confess that I love the Bachelor and Surviver but Married by America was just way too weird for me. :-( Sorry.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic