Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New "A Makeover Story" episodes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New "A Makeover Story" episodes
    Posted: August 28 2003 at 3:50pm
TLC will be premiering a new season of "A Makeover Story" September 29 at noon Eastern.
crazzzycait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2003 at 10:08pm
Yay yay yay thanks for the info
escucha el ritmo de tu corazon...te amo. <3 caiter tot
Katie C Lover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2003 at 3:12pm
To me the new episodes aren't as good as the first few seasons. There is not enough of the hair segments. It may show a girl for a few seconds getting her hair cut and then its done. And for at least the last 4 episodes its been less dramamtic and showing the customers making faces and sticking out their tongues while in the past few years you may actually see tears and the stylist talking to them. This year they just show more of the color segments than the cut. Maybe they will change but it doesn't look good.
Bear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2003 at 10:32pm
I agree with Katie that the new shows have been a disapointment the changes are not that dramatic, Hopefully the episodes will improve.
Vineman_ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2004 at 9:42am
http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/makeoverstory/episodes/episode427.html

UUGH. I think I'm going to throw up. How is short hair more professional? It just looks like they got any trace of individuality sheared off.
thomas121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomas121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2011 at 6:15am
Originally posted by Katie C Lover Katie C Lover wrote:

To me the new episodes aren't as good as the first few seasons. There is not enough of the hair segments. It may show a girl for a few seconds getting her hair cut and then its done. And for at least the last 4 episodes its been less dramamtic and showing the customers making faces and sticking out their tongues while in the past few years you may actually see tears and the stylist talking to them. This year they just show more of the color segments than the cut. Maybe they will change but it doesn't look good.

you are right i agree with you. Last 4 episodes are really dramamtic.
thomas121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomas121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2011 at 4:02am
I also watched that episodes and i agree with this thing Last 4 episodes are really dramamtic.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic