Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - im lost,what would look better on me?blonde or red?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

im lost,what would look better on me?blonde or red?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mm View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: im lost,what would look better on me?blonde or red?
    Posted: March 26 2003 at 11:00pm
i dont even know what color my complexion is.really pale,but a rosy pale or sallow or what?
Naomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2003 at 3:29pm
I would recommend going to the site for clairol. Because the site explains very well about complexions, etc. Or if you're going to the salon to get your hair done, then talk about it to your colourist.
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2003 at 7:24pm
I stayed up way too late last night playing with that website. What fun! It takes a little while to get the hang of it, but when you do, it's addicting.

I tried every hair color under the sun with my own picture. Dangerous! Makes you want to run out and color!
[/url]

Lilli View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2003 at 5:22pm
A friend of mine does those color analysis things. To determine the color of a complexion she drapes a pure white sheet all around the shoulders and neck and then holds up a color chart to tell if the complexion is pink or sallow or a combination. You could always have a friend help you do that. It sounds like fun regardless. :-)
Just checking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just checking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2003 at 10:28pm
I tried that I'm a dark blonde (lighter when I was younger) so my stylist said I would look good in red...BUT WHOO IT is Dark RED. MY Kids and husband wanted to know who I was and I didn't like it much.My stylist did, I went back a month later to go back to blonde, but said we would have to do a two step process now its strawberry. Is this true or I'm I just being used for hair color.When can I be my natual color.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic