Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

whats a filler?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bigbutt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: whats a filler?
    Posted: April 01 2003 at 7:22pm
What is a filler and where can I get it? I am going to dye my very highlighted hair to a dark blond and I dont want it to turn grey. What can I use for a filler?
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2003 at 9:19pm
Depends on the level you desire. I am assuming that you mean dark blonde as being a 7 or 8 level. You use a filler by looking at the undertone of that paticular level. A 7 or 8 would be an orange. Therefore you could fill your hair with a light copper color or warm blonde that is semi-permenant, than shampoo and dry, then procede with your dark blonde. I hope this helps.
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic