Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP! I need help so badly!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dollydagger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dollydagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! I need help so badly!
    Posted: April 17 2003 at 5:03pm
hello everyone, i have a little problem. I have naturally dark brown hair with some serious red highlights(natural). I am in a play at my school and my director asked me to go really pale blonde for the part. So, I tried to, I used 40 volume creme developer and clairol pale blonde coloring (i forget the specifics of the coloring)- and My hair turned out, at the top, a yellow blonde, but towards the bottom it's nearly orange. I need it to be lighter- but I don't want to kill my hair. Any suggestions?

thank you!!!!

ps- i'd like to be either marilyn monroe colored blonde, or, failing that, as pale and bright blonde as I can manage.
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 9:05pm
Go to a Colorist... Darling. This is a complicated thing...lightening.
Victoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2003 at 6:30pm
If it's just for a play, couldn't you just wear a wig?
Tap Dancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tap Dancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2003 at 2:39pm
I agree with Victoria; I would have worn a wig. Unless you've been dying to go blonde (and even then I would have recommended going to a salon), why kill your hair?
[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n89/yerdumm/tapdancer2.gif" />
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic