Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE give a confused guy a suggestion!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ae_boi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ae_boi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE give a confused guy a suggestion!!!!!
    Posted: May 04 2004 at 5:29am
Hi! My name is Adam and here's my dilemma. A while ago I used a Feria ColorStrands kit to highlight my hair only I ended up color my whole head. Then, I liked it but wnted red hair. So, I bought Loreal Superior Preference #48...which didn't even show up. Now, I'm thinking of getting of using Garnier Nutrisse #76 but I'm worried that it won't show up.Naturally, my hair color is medium brown. As well, I'd like to put blonde chunks in my hair once it's done, my end result being like the image I linked to. only which the red being a different type (the girl in the picture is a natural redhead). Usually I style my hair with a flick at the front and messy towards the back. What techniques or products should I used to get this look???By the way I'm Canadian so I don't know what's all availible to me. The link to the photo is http://cdn.compuserve.com/gallery/i/l/lohan/lg1.jpg

Thanks,
Adam
dj727 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj727 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2004 at 5:01pm
You were better off using Feria Hi-Lift Browns, right from the start! Im a guy with drk brown hair, and I used it, I think it was called 'Downtown Brown'......well, anyway, it came out great! my hair is 3 times lighter, I really like it, alot of people liked it too. It looks blonde, and light brown under certain light, and when its wet it looks alittle redish. But its good 4 me.
Don't Fear the Dark...Fear what's in it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic