Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

4G Redken NIGHTMARE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamie_renae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamie_renae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4G Redken NIGHTMARE
    Posted: October 21 2004 at 8:35pm
I had picked a color at the salon yesterday to cover my grays it was a copper looking tone 5 G she said it would be too red and she said she has to mix it with 4G? It would done it down with some brown!
Well, i have nearly black hair now looking mahagoni! I mean can a color chart be that much off? Did she maybe mix the wrong color? She insisted its the color i picked but it looks nothing like that! I paid 130 $ for this and I am furious.

Also it is permanent but when i washed my hair today some of the color is coming out and some of what covered the greys almost starts to look cooper now with a touch of the greys still showing!
What are my options! I wanna say i got ripped off.
Can anyone explain why there is such a color difference? thanks in advance
Jamie
harvestmoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harvestmoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2004 at 9:42am
Being that she is a professional she should correct it. Red washes and fades out quickly anyway so that may be why you are seeing some wash out. But since she is the one that suggested to add the other color and you didn't like it; I'd make her fix it! Especially since you paid so much.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic