Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cinderella Hair Extensions?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Nicholle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicholle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2004 at 7:02pm
Check out .... www.HairAngel.net Safe Hair Extensions . I wear them and have been doing extensions for 16 years. Licensed Cosmetologist and Educator.
ama1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ama1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2010 at 6:55pm
FYI: The hair exention are not suppose to stay wet! Maybe that was the cause of the slipping.
kmurphy705 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmurphy705 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2013 at 9:55pm
I'm seriously considering getting cinderella extensions. Would you mind telling me the cost and how short/long your hair was before hand? THANKS!
ValeriaBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValeriaBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2013 at 12:43pm
Hi everyone :) I've tried Russian Gold for the hair and they are great ! The slavic hair is amazing and best I ever bought. Prices are not too bad either and worth the quality :) their website is www.russian-gold.co.uk and email is russiangoldhair@gmail.com :) try them
chellyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chellyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2013 at 2:05pm
I've tried Cinderella and Great lengths. I now have mine hand made by a company in Texas. They are very helpful and the quality is remarkable.

www.salondhumanhair.net      
Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2013 at 1:35am
It depends on if you washed them with the special shampoo and didnt use to much conditioner near the root area, also when brushing them did you really pull them?

if not they they have been done incorrectly and i would advise you to return to the salon who did then and get them to either re-check the whole lot or refund some of your money as they are not ment to fall out so quickly - if you have been looing after them properly.

Rachel !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic