Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need a good salon in Long Island, NY that does hair extensions???
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need a good salon in Long Island, NY that does hair extensions???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need a good salon in Long Island, NY that does hair extensions???
    Posted: February 28 2003 at 9:07am
Does anyone know of or have used a professional sytlist that does hair extensions in Long Island NY?
If so, who? where?

thanks
isaac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isaac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2003 at 2:15pm
Hi there,

We work in NYC.

If its not to far for you check us out.

http://www.cyberparlor.com
nybabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nybabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2003 at 12:59pm
Hey Isaac its Sara you did my hair.

I love it!!

S
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2003 at 3:55pm
Hi Sara,

Can I post your email to me about Isaac? I am sure others would love to hear of your wonderful results. :-)

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
ACNY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2004 at 6:46pm
My friend is a Hairdresser at Dea Salon in Islip, she is really good with Great lengths, in fact she has them herself, and so does everyone one of her friends , including me! Her name is MARISA, and he sure to ask for marisa because there is also a melissa. write me at tomine44@aol.com for more info.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic