Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Akinda Question?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Courtney_Josephine_Rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Courtney_Josephine_Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Akinda Question?
    Posted: March 04 2003 at 10:51am
I Heard all sorts of good things about the Akinda hair extensions- using raw virgin hair. I am planning on having them do my hair while my own hair grows itself back out. The location closest to me is Austrailia- and I am in London UK...
Does anyone know of any places or people in London or the Uk who do these kind of hair extensions? I am really dying to get my hair done by them- so it would be really helpful if anyone could let me know soon. I went on the Akinda website and they had links to people who do somthing similar- but none where Im at- so someone please help!
Cheers**
Rose
puprinap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puprinap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2003 at 5:19pm
Hi Quart-
If you go to the a kinda magic web site and click on the stylist-? link I saw a UK salon on the list :) hope this helps-
Prinap
puprinap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puprinap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2003 at 5:21pm
It's called ChiChi star

Prinap
gigishairextensions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gigishairextensions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2003 at 3:55am
There are lots of black hair salons that do this techique, its called a weave! There are tons of shops in London who do this. It just that this technique is now being done on european straight hair where as in was only being done on afro-hair for black women. I do hair extensions in Holland and many European women here don't know that they can have weaves as well.

Microweaving, or Laserweaving its all the same thing, just different types of wefts used. Buy the BH magazine in london and look in the back. The only thing is that this type of extension tecnhique is not a free-flowing extension technique and you can only wear your hair one way. The strand-by-strand technique of hair extension is by far the best technique because your extensions are not positioned in braided rows and your hair is free-flowing.

Dee.
www.geocities.com/gigishairext
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic