Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can I remove hair extensions on my own????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shannon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can I remove hair extensions on my own????
    Posted: March 17 2003 at 3:59pm
Help! I have euroloc hair extensions and really hate it. I have had them in for about a month now and really want them out! They itch all the time, look extremely fake, etc. Rather than going back to the salon and paying a fortune to have them removed, I would like to take them out myself. However, for the euroloc technique there is a special clamping tool that I will need. Does anyone have any idea where I can find this tool? Your suggestions and feedback are greatly appreciated!!!!
sunluvincalimo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunluvincalimo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2004 at 6:58pm
use a pair of long nose pliers and just squeeze the clamp to open it and they slide right out. I had them and loved them but my stylist would never re- do the whole thing so I ended up with matted hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic