Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beyonce Knowles..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TeeTee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeeTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beyonce Knowles..
    Posted: July 05 2003 at 8:26pm
Does anyone know Beyonce's extensions lok lthe way they do almost all the time? Her hair (or the extensions) always look dry. Her roots usually look rough and then then extensions are silky and long.
Has anyone seen that girls natural hair?
wheeler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheeler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2003 at 8:43pm
I know what you mean. She must be the queen of hair extensions. I have no idea how long her natural hair is although I'd like to know. She changes her hair so much that I can't keep up.
Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.
- M. Scott Peck
rsexydiva View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsexydiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2003 at 11:30pm
beyonce's hair is actually long. Not as long as her extensions but her natural hair is a little past her shoulders. Its about the same length of her sisters (before she started her star role lol)
shira j View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shira j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2004 at 7:53pm
I have the missing pictures. Her hair is thin, due to massive stripping and processing. She, at one time, had beautiful hair, before she begun to mess with it. email me for pics.
Shria J
shira j View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shira j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2004 at 7:54pm
actually, here is my email:
shirajackson@yahoo.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic