Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ponds Cold Cream cleanser

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ponds Cold Cream cleanser
    Posted: December 07 2003 at 6:56pm
Is this still available?

Everywhere I've looked has stopped selling it. It's the only thing that takes my make-up off totally (I wear a lot of dark slap) and I really need some!

Help!

Please
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2003 at 2:03pm
Yep.

The larger branches of Boots stock it, enfys.
I saw a pot just today in London.

Cheers,
Uzi

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2003 at 2:47am
Hi Uzma,

I used to love Ponds. I also like Noczema. I used to be able to slather it all over my face but with the development of my rosecea a few years back, most everything irritates my face now. I love the aroma of both though.

I am definitely going to have to make my way to Boots one of these days.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2003 at 4:03am
Hi Karen

I loved Noxema too. It really got deep down into the pores and rinsed off very cleanly.

That tingly feeling and lack of greasiness was wonderful.

Wonder why they took it off the U.K market?

Uzi

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2003 at 1:32pm
Hi U,

I could go on forever about vendors and what they do with their products. It can be insane. In the 4 years that we have had the Marketplace there have been so many bizarre things that I have seen manufacturers do that one of these days I must write a book. :-)

Did you see the movie About Schmidt? In one of the early scenes the wife of Jack Nicholson's character slathered her face with some sort of cream but I can not now remember if it was Noczema or Ponds.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2003 at 10:08am
Erm, how much larger?

There's none of the REALLY massive ones anywhere near me, but Newport and Cardiff have quite big stores and wide ranges. They told my sister they didn't stock it anymore. That's what most chemists told her, too. Thanks anyway! I'll try again
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2003 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by uzma uzma wrote:

Hi Karen

I loved Noxema too. It really got deep down into the pores and rinsed off very cleanly.

That tingly feeling and lack of greasiness was wonderful.

Wonder why they took it off the U.K market?

If you really want me to, I would gladly buy you some and ship it to you, as it is still available if not madly popular in the US. How about it? I really dont mind, just contact me at superiordecapod@comcast.net if your serious, and it could be my christmass guft to you, one of the many wonderful people of this board.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic