Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LIP PLUMPERS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Melrose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2005 at 11:52pm
whats lip injection anyways? 
"The most wasted day of all is that during which we have not laughed." :)
nomorebaldie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nomorebaldie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2005 at 11:51am
I have tried hydroderm (made them chapped and looked like I had licked a ring around my lips), lip fusion- nice gloss, tingles, maybe tiny bit if anything measurable, Pamela Anderson's three step product-looser, didn't notice anything.BUT the one thing that truely will increase your lip size is oral hylanucleic supplements.  I use the nature's bounty brand, drink plenty of water, in one week you will feel the fullness in your lips, and can measure a difference!  I swear!  All this topical stuff is a bunch of hopefullness, save your money. 
kalena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2005 at 2:05pm
i tried lip venom lite (from sephora)... i loved how it was so glossy and i actually liked the tingly feeling, but i didn`t notice much difference in terms of "plumping" not to mention it was really sticky.
scooby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scooby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2005 at 12:52pm
poisongirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poisongirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 3:35pm

Originally posted by nomorebaldie nomorebaldie wrote:

I have tried hydroderm (made them chapped and looked like I had licked a ring around my lips), lip fusion- nice gloss, tingles, maybe tiny bit if anything measurable, Pamela Anderson's three step product-looser, didn't notice anything.BUT the one thing that truely will increase your lip size is oral hylanucleic supplements.  I use the nature's bounty brand, drink plenty of water, in one week you will feel the fullness in your lips, and can measure a difference!  I swear!  All this topical stuff is a bunch of hopefullness, save your money. 

Where did you find those supplements? I googled them but nothing came up..

Melrose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2005 at 6:16pm
Has anyone tried "First Impression by Hydroderm?  I saw an advertisement about a free trial and wondered if I should give it a chance.  It's free, but you have to pay for $3.95 shipping and handling fee, of course.  I would do it, but last time I did that the sample was extremely small that it wasn't worth paying the shipping.  Just wondering if this is a good product.  Please tell me your thoughts.  Thanks!

Edited by Melrose
"The most wasted day of all is that during which we have not laughed." :)
pinkparadise42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkparadise42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 9:17am

Hey guys!

I tried the plumping lip gloss Sovage that you can get from Macys or other department stores.

It is a tiny tube and costs $40.00.

Take my advice, don't run out and waste the forty bucks!  Save it for something you really need!

It gave a tingling feel to your lips and wasn't overly sticky, however I do not think it did anything for my lips.

It did make a wonderful lip gloss though!  It went on very smoothly and looked great, but you can get a great glassy lip look for cheap anywhere else!

Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2005 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by Lady_Lynz Lady_Lynz wrote:

1) lip venom (you can get it at sephora) ... to sum it up: its burns like wildfire the first few times you use it, it wears off quickly and has no color, and when it wears off, your lips ARE unusually pink or rosy but also feel flaky and dry after a few uses. my lips didnt get any bigger and my bf hated kissing me when i had it on, lOl.

lol! I had the same problem, although, I kind of enjoyed that burning feeling on my lips. I just didn't notice any difference in the size and texture of my lips, other than the dryness. I use Victoria's Secret Balmy Nights on my lips every night before I go to bed, and it makes my lips very soft and smooth.

I've heard good things about Philosophy's Big Mouth Lip Plumper, although I have yet to try it.
harvard_hottie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harvard_hottie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2006 at 10:34pm

I also tried Modele's Collagen Lip treatment and I didn't notice any difference in my lips, so therefore I personally dont think it works.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic