Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ashlee Simpson's Look...PLEASE HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
max_fashun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max_fashun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ashlee Simpson's Look...PLEASE HELP!
    Posted: July 23 2004 at 1:32am
Hey! I'll be going back to school week after next and I'm totally changing to Ashlee Simpson's style. I just wanna know if anyone can tell me how to acheive her look?

I know it's black eyeliner and all, but I don't wanna do it wrong. Like, the blush, eyeshadow, foundation. I want it all at least DECENT looking! LOL!

Here's a link to the picture(s):

http://www.ashleemedia.net/displayimage.php?album=86&pos=4

http://www.ashleemedia.net/displayimage.php?album=toprated&cat=-86&pos=1

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
-Max_Fashun-
Condoms arn't completely safe… A
friend of mine was wearing one and
got hit by a bus.

~Max_Fashun~
Blah blah chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blah blah chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 5:07pm
It looks like she lines her eyes in black followed by mascara (duh!). THen she keeps her cheeks and lips soft. In the first link she stuck to neutral peaches. In the second she wore sweet pink lipgloss. Focus on the eyes and keep the rest natural with a subtle hint of color. Also, as far and foundations go I would use on that matched your skin tone and follow w/ a powder to keep it long lasting. Then try a multi-tonal bronzer and dust iit lightly on the bridge of your nose, sheeks, forehead, and chin. keep it natural looking-blend it in well. I suggest printing out those pictures then going to a store and finding colors that are similar to the ones in the pictures.
"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be
wonderful" -Annette Funicello
max_fashun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max_fashun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 12:44am
Thank you SO SO SO much! It's a really great help!

Condoms arn't completely safe… A
friend of mine was wearing one and
got hit by a bus.

~Max_Fashun~
veggie_gurl101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veggie_gurl101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 7:14pm
if you come to school totally changed people might think your trying to become something your not. you should try to slowly move towards her style. you should try wearing black nailpolish today. then slapping on a pair of checkered vans tomorrow and so forth. as for the makeup try aLot of black but dont overdo it ofcourse.
eat more veggies,love your pets
Pharmdarling24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pharmdarling24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 7:51pm

O.k. I don't know if you still want to resemble ashley simpson but if you want advice here it is: First and foremost to perfect any look the key is a nice even canvas (foundation ) this is one thing I say buy quality expensive foundation. Go to a make up counter and ask the professionals to match your skin tone and type to a good foundation with long lasting coverage. Then have the picture with you and tell them you want your makeup done that way they will walk you through step by step buy the expensive foundation, eyeshadow and eyeliner, but the mascara and blush can be whatever you choose.

For the hair Please get it done professionally! it may need some modifications, depending on your face shape and skin tone there are alot of different shades of black out there!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic