Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Urban Decay

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dramagurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dramagurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Urban Decay
    Posted: July 26 2004 at 12:14am
I've been wanting to try some of Urban Decay's products but I want to know if the brand is any good. So does anyone use any Urban Decay Products and if so do you like them? Thanks so much for your help in advance!

Alicia
lucia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 10:24pm
its really good they have great colors that can be really wild or very natural u just have to choose the right colors for your skin tone because some of those colors just absolutley clash with pale and simi pale skintones
veggie_gurl101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veggie_gurl101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 7:03pm

Urban decay is the greatest possible makeup brand out there. I personally love them because they dont do animal testing. They have the prettiest cosmetics in all different colors and styles. from girly bronze eyeshadow to hard rocker liquid glitter eyeliner. they are launching a campaign to help the animal shelters in the U.S. everyone should really think about buying there :how could we? bracelet 2$ at sephora.proceeds go to the shelters!

Keep the dream alive•••peace out

eat more veggies,love your pets
sugaplum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugaplum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 12:09pm

I scond that veggie_gurl.  

My favorite make-up lines are Urban Decay & Hard Candy.  I saw the topic of this thread and I ran in here.

I have A LOT of Urban Decay products.  Their XXX Shine Lip Gloss is the BOMB!!  It has a hint of pepermint oil that gives your lips a little tingle.  I have Heatherette and Everybody Loves Bettsy.

They have the best mascara called "Skyscrapper."  It is always out of stock too.

I also have numerous eye shadows, bronzers, eye shimmers, liners, lip liners, etc.  from them. I'm a MJ (Make-up junkie).

100% Natural
BC - 4/21/07
Love All Gods' Creatures
norskygrl21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norskygrl21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 2:22pm
Totally love UB. Great eyeshadows, high mica content so they have great shimmer and are longer lasting than drugstore brands. Not sure if they have the best makeup line for everyday wear though, all of their stuff is pretty dramatic and nightclubby.
2C-Fine-Normal, 23 inches wavy Base of ponytail circumference: 4 inches
Goal: BSL, Approximately 2 to 3 inches from current length
xktoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xktoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 9:15pm
UD is by far my favorite makeup brand, if not tied with MAC.
::Only you can judge how beautiful you are::
L281173 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L281173 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2006 at 6:50am
I love Urban Decay products.  Especially the Lip Gunk
one classy, sassy female
justblonde1390 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justblonde1390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2006 at 9:47pm
i have an urban decay eyeshadow in i think crash its this deep purple sparkle but i use barely any of it to help shadow my eyes.
Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2006 at 10:52am
My hang out is at Merle Norman's.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic