Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sally Hanson airbrush legs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sally Hanson airbrush legs
    Posted: July 26 2004 at 2:25pm
anyone tried? It looks tempting, oh, and whats a good sunless tanner lotion?
pinksaliva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinksaliva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 10:11pm
i never tried it, but i heard many reviews about SH airbrush for face. They said its lik foundation for face, u spray it on ur HANDS first, then rub it in. Many didnt like it sayin it was too oily. Im not sure if same goes for the legs. Try www.makeupalley.com and search it. good luck
galina View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote galina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2004 at 5:22pm
it really doesnt work well, the legs airbrush, it always look orange.
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 4:16pm
it wasnt oily on my legs and it was the perfect color. Very very light
veggie_gurl101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veggie_gurl101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 7:09pm
sunless tanning lotions and sprays dont work. they give your skin an orange color, ive seen the effect on friends. i read in seventeen magazine that it's proven only an actual sun tan gives you the satifaction and happiness you want.
eat more veggies,love your pets
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 7:31pm

Ive never used that brand...but I use a spray tan by  Body Drench that's absolutly gorgeous and looks completely natural. People always ask if I've been tanning!

I get it at my beauty supply house(for prof...sorry!) But I'm sure you can find it online! Here:

http//cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categ ory=29583&item=5589488690&rd=1

Originally posted by veggie_gurl101 veggie_gurl101 wrote:

sunless tanning lotions and sprays dont work. they give your skin an orange color, ive seen the effect on friends. i read in seventeen magazine that it's proven only an actual sun tan gives you the satifaction and happiness you want.

Don't beleive everythind you read

Edited by Gina E
VeeDubGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeeDubGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Gina E Gina E wrote:

Don't beleive everythind you read

I second this, unfortunately while a real tan may look more natural, the risks and damaging affects aren't really worth it.  I've been using this new buildable daily tanning lotion from Jergens lately. (I think other brands are making these too) Anyway, it works really well. It adds a very slight tan each day until you acheive the color you want, and since it's so gradual, it's easy to correct for any application mistakes.
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2005 at 10:34pm
there are many tanning products out now that no longer have the orange look to them, but you wont find them at the drugstore, they usually come at $20+ a bottle.  clinique makes a great one :)

Edited by Administrator
xktoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xktoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 9:16pm
I am religious about Natural Glow. It works SO awesome. No streaks, PERFECT color. GET IT.
::Only you can judge how beautiful you are::
lizzydeth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzydeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 9:27pm

As well as cancer and melanomas..  you can find the right faketan if you keep trying different brands.

goldengirl2be View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldengirl2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 10:34pm
I HATE the Sally Hanson Airbrush Legs!  It stays on, but it is so fake looking.  Stockings work much better!
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2005 at 8:59am
I sprayed one leg with this this morning and its very orangey bummer! x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
pinkparadise42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkparadise42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 9:12am

Hey guys!

I have tried Sally Hansens AirBrushed legs. 

I got the dark one and it didn't come out looking too orange, but you have to be reallllly careful with how you apply it.  I found that it can come out looking streaky and uneven.  I put in on in my house which has good lighting, but when I went outside I was alittle disgusted by it because there were streaks and blotches.

In my opinion I found it to be messy.  I followed the instructions on how to apply it and gave it ample amount of time to dry.  Watch when you spray it!  I did this in my bathroom and some of it that didn't hit my legs ended up on my tile floor, gross brown mess!  I also found that any of my clothes that touched it, turned brown.  I had on a white tee shirt and when I bent down to get something it brushed against my bare legs and wouldn't you know it looked like I rubbed tanner across the front of my shirt.  And this was hours after I applied it, so is had time to dry!

Everyones tastes are different and it's up to you if you want to spend the money yourself to try it.  Hey it may work great for you, but don't get your hopes up too high!

MoD3Ltype View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoD3Ltype Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 5:22pm
I use it and I love it but it is very messy you have to use a towl and it rubs off on your clothes but it leaves my skin the perfect color if only it was permanent ::sigh::
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2006 at 7:43am
I second the Jergens! It gives me a subtle yet natural glow without streaking. It blends in really well. I am really fair-skinned and this is the best product for my coloring.

It's amazing that a product that is so cheap is so much better than the expensive brands I have tried (ie; Clinique, Clarins).

For face I like Clinique. I wish Jergens would make a face lotion!
Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2006 at 11:01am
Yell, I know this sounds crazy. But somewhere I've got a tip on coke. I can't think off hand, how they used it as a sun tan lotion. Yes they said it was sticky, but did the job. Shower after.Their was something about sitting in the sun and applying another item with it. But only did  it for a short time, so you wouldn't cook. Has any body else heard of this. Sorry can't provide more info.          
goldengirl2be View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldengirl2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2006 at 1:48pm
Fake Bake is a really good self-tanner.  You can find it at Ulta.
corpuskristen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corpuskristen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 12:47pm

IMHO: Sally Hanson Airbrush: Oompah Loompah! Body Drench can be purchased at Sally's. And OmiGod why doesn't Jergens make a natural glow for the face?  And does anybody know why I can't just paint myself with a thin coat of Henna? Henna is like 2 bucks at the local int'l grocer next door.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic