Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paris Hilton's Eye Color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paris Hilton's Eye Color
    Posted: December 23 2004 at 5:58pm
I heard that Paris Hilton has naturally very dark eyes and she wears blue colored contacts. I was just wondering if any of you know what brand of contacts she wears. Because Freshlook and Acuvue don't have contacts that can made dark eyes look that light. All the blues come out kind of dark. ??
Reesa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reesa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2005 at 7:17am
Try Optima, they have more coverage on dark eyes. I use the light blue ones, and they cover my very dark eyes. A bit more expensive, but worth the money!! Plus they are way more comfortable!! :)
NYAngel98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NYAngel98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2005 at 11:43am
Originally posted by amymusic amymusic wrote:

I heard that Paris Hilton has naturally very dark eyes and she wears blue colored contacts. I was just wondering if any of you know what brand of contacts she wears. Because Freshlook and Acuvue don't have contacts that can made dark eyes look that light. All the blues come out kind of dark. ??

I used to wear Wessley Jensen Durasoft3's in misty grey... my eyes are dark brown and they covered them really nicely (and looked really light) over them. If you want to see a picture... I have one on my makeuptalk.com notepad here:
url='http://www.makeuptalk.com/reviews/showEditor.php?usernm=NYAngel98] [/URL]

they are on in the pic of me in the light blue shirt.
Also check out the site while you're there... it has some awesome beauty info!
This board seems really cool & into what we are into there. [
Skzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2005 at 7:15am
NYangel98-

I just wanted to say you have amazing hair! It's really beautiful.
deltagirl12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2005 at 11:55am
Hi NYAngle:

Welcome to the forum. I agree with the other member. You do have great hair. I exspecially love all the make up you have. I wish I had half that.

I love the pictures of your eyes with the different shades.

Susan
Susan
Jennw View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2005 at 10:20am
She wears Natural Touch in Baby Blue.
xktoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xktoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 9:27pm
Actually Paris gets them custom painted. I don't know what brand they are.
::Only you can judge how beautiful you are::
LoVeLyLiNdSaY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoVeLyLiNdSaY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 9:43am
she doesn't get them "custom painted" she gets them custom made for her... she pays around 1,000 dollars a month for them too...
-:|:- LoVeLyLiNdSaY -:|:-
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic