Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has anyone tried Mineral makeup?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cpaige View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpaige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone tried Mineral makeup?
    Posted: January 19 2005 at 10:45pm
I'm wondering if anyone has tried mineral makeup, its suppose to have a flawless finish and be very good to your skin. Has anyone used this on their skin? Thanks
MeganLV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeganLV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 12:50pm
Hi.... I've been using the Bare Escentuals line of mineral makeup for about two years now, and I wouldn't go back to liquid makeup even if you paid me :).

I have really dark circles, and acne rosacea, so I wanted something with some coverage, but I didn 't want to look too made up. The makeup surpassed my expectations, I didn't realize that after using only pure minerals on my skin for awhile, that it would kind of calm down. My skin is better with less inflammation now. They have great brushes, don't use it without their brushes or you'll get frustrated (I tried...).

The only thing about this line is that now that it's so popular, it's getting expensive. I'm considering moving to Pur Minerals or the Leeza Gibbons Sheer Cover line. Has anyone tried these?

Good luck to you! I would definitely say give it a try!
Jeda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 9:46am

Hi cpaige

I have been a bare minerals user since June of '04. I really like how natural and helpful the line is for my skin. I used to suffer from really swollen, deep acne around my chin and minor eruptions throughout my oily T-zone. But with the minerals I've noticed a marked reduction of these breakouts and oil.

They have great demo videos on their website, but I'd recommend dropping by one of their stores for a test run and seeing how you like it.

I also agree that their brushes make a positive difference. Good luck with your selection!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic