Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone out there ever done any modeling?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2003 at 12:21am
Hi Traci & Gallery 3D,

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I have been fighting a monstor cold/flu/virus bug that has been winning every round for the past week. And of course even though my doctor told me to rest and NOT to go to work, that is like someone telling me not to breathe. :-) So every day I drag my sorry ass to work and after about 4 hours I surrender. This is such a bad bug that my hair is falling out (this has happened to me before) and I have zero appetite. Talk about a great way to diet. LOL.

Anyway, when we do our photo shoots in New York I leave the choice of the models to the stylists and the photographers and they have never let me down. They just know who will work best. However if either of you want to explore this further for whatever reason (highlights, fame, fortune or just to be on HB.com) please email me and I will do my best to hook you up.

I have been at several photo shoots and they are just hard work. A lot of it is also the pain of sitting around while everyone tinkers with the lights and the backdrops and the positioning of everything. I personally would be horrible model because I have major fidgetitis. :-)

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic