Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pam Anderson In W Magazine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bratty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pam Anderson In W Magazine
    Posted: July 01 2003 at 7:09pm
WOW. I am psyched. Pam was in the May 2003 issue of W and she talked about fashion in such a great down to earth practical way. She said:
"I love fashion on other people. I love looking through the magazines and seeing what other people are wearing, but it's all such a game when you have the stylists dressing celebrities. They're not going into their closets and putting something on, which is what I do."

She also said

"I want to wear my sweats. It's hard for a woman to juggle children, career, sex life, romance. It's hard to be a bit of everything all the time. But that's what I want to be." Pamela Anderson.

WOW. I really admire her for her honesty. Here she is a celeb and she likes to just thow on her sweats. She just got my vote as the coolest celeb of the moment although I am not hot about her hair. I thought she looked prettier when it was a little darker.

Bratty
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2003 at 7:55am
Pam seems like one together lady. I actually think her hair is looking really good lately and the color seems to be softer and more flattering. She has a lot of courage and appears to be a great mom.

SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2003 at 3:38pm
I like Pamela Anderson, too. It takes smarts to play dumb! I never thought much of her character on Baywatch. I was a lifeguard for 5 years, and the character she was playing just wasn't realistic. I prefered the first 2 or 3 seasons of Baywatch. With Erika Eleniak and Billy Warlock. They were believeable to me.

I read a similar article about Pamela about a year ago, I think it was in Jane Magazine. She talked really candidly about Hepatitis C.

I agree. One classy lady... even though she dresses kinda trashy sometimes. :) I would too if they offered me the money!
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2003 at 9:45pm
She does seem to have been able to play it her own way and come out on top. Methinks there is a brain in there....
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
3katz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3katz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2003 at 3:52pm
Good points. I never took her seriously until I found out about her involvement with PETA.

3katz
adina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2005 at 9:33pm
She has a new site.I hope she gets more items,such as clothing,Preferably Jeans and tops. www.clubpam.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic