Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Latest Victoria's Secret Catalog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Latest Victoria's Secret Catalog
    Posted: July 21 2003 at 4:46pm
I just got a Victoria's Secret catalog in the mail today. It's like my third in the last 2 weeks!

Anyway, this one says 'Between Seasons Sale & Specials' on the cover, and features a brunette with a bad haircut and a leather jacket. What is up with the catalog always proclaiming some sale? Their prices are always the same, even if it says 'special'.

I must've dog-eared 10 pages in this catalog! I don't even want to know what everything I want would total. A lot! Sadly, I most likely won't buy any of it unless I get a job. Though I think the suit on page 45 would help me get a job! The white pinstriped one.

I would go find all these outfits I like on their website and link them, but I would take me the rest of the afternoon. And I really must clean the apartment. But did anyone else get this catalog? What pages did you dogear?
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 7:16pm
[QUOTE=SuperGrover] I just got a Victoria's Secret catalog in the mail today. It's like my third in the last 2 weeks!

Anyway, this one says 'Between Seasons Sale & Specials' on the cover, and features a brunette with a bad haircut and a leather jacket.

ROTHFL! traci you have me laughing to hard!

I must've dog-eared 10 pages in this catalog! I don't even want to know what everything I want would total. A lot! Sadly, I most likely won't buy any of it unless I get a job. Though I think the suit on page 45 would help me get a job! The white pinstriped one.

I would go find all these outfits I like on their website and link them, but I would take me the rest of the afternoon. And I really must clean the apartment. But did anyone else get this catalog? What pages did you dogear?

surpising i haven't gotten mine yet is that possible? [thinking...] was i a bad girl? when it comes i'll let you know what i dogear, which will probably
be the whole darn book!
DakotaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DakotaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2003 at 3:03pm
Victoria's Secret is all hype. There is better lingerie to buy at better prices elsewhere.
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2003 at 1:31am
Yeah, I agree. But their clothes look pretty good, and their prices aren't bad. It's hard to find fashionable, decently made stuff at those prices, unless you stalk Marshall's a lot, and who has time?

You're right though. I only buy their lingerie when they have their semi-annual clearance. The best day to go is on the last day of the sale. Everything is 50% off clearance price. I got 4 bras for $30! 2 of them were even white! Most of the clearance stuff is usually colors and patterns and fabrics one would expect not to sell well.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic