Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Belly Button Piercing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Andy_A View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Belly Button Piercing
    Posted: December 22 2004 at 10:57pm
I wasn''t sure where to post this, but I have a question. I have been ''dared'' by my girlfriend and some of her friends to have my belly button pierced to raise a bit of cash for charity. I am meant to get this done before the end of the year.

Can someone tell me what''s involved. I sort of understand how ear piercing is done, but have no idea on belly button piercing.

Does it hurt?

How long does it last for?

Thanks

Andy
Skzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 7:21am
While I haven't had it done myself, I know quite a few people that have gotten it done. The procedure basically involves having your stomach covered in antiseptic and a needle pushed through a little above your navel area that exits out your belly button.

The various people I know have said much different things about the pain... some said it was "the worst pai imaginable," while others said it was"just a pinch." But most all of them said the majority of the pain went away in less than a week.

Good luck!
glamour puss12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glamour puss12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 4:55am
hi iv got mine pirced a year ago and i didint tink it was sore!they freeze it so u dont feel anything it takes about a year 2 heal it can take up 2 3 years 2 heal! as long as u clean it u wont get any infections. infections can come really easily so u have 2 clean it 2 a day! but it looks really nice in da end.

GOOD LUCK!!!
kerry wilson
girl 15 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girl 15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2005 at 3:24pm
hey!
I think you''ll survive
I''m 15, and have my belly button pierced, but I most confess that it hurts like h***. But HEY thats different from person to person, right.
They use a REALLY big needlelike stickthingy that they poke through the skin, it takes about 2-3 seconds before it comes completly through the skin, it''s that part that''s a b****.
Good luck
Del Piero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2005 at 5:03pm
No offense but Don't be stupid. This is serious stuff.

If they dared you to jump off a bridge, would you consider it?
EuroDance!!!
Takin it back to the 90's.
jasmine2g3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine2g3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 11:02pm
It doesn't hurt that bad...only feels like a pinch---the pain comes after b/c it gets really sore. If you leave it in for months and then take it out, it will close, but w/ a scare. I had mine done 1-31-04 and mine still excrete yellow-clear mucus (not puss but some kind of crusty stuff..lol) Visit http://www.virtueandvice.com/gallery_navel.html for basic info.I went to this website before I had mine done too. I saw surprised to see guys with them also.

My hair idol
Transitioning
Current Length:1"above bra strap-layered
Texture:3c
*~*~* Jazz*~*~*
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 11:26am
yeah i had mine done in july and it was just a pinch too. it did hurt like hell like 2 days after i pierced it. I also used to have the yellow stuff comming out. But now, it's virtually painless. I love my belly ring!!! 
blondee View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 7:44pm
Gotta agree with Del.

My sister got hers pierced about a year ago. Hers got so infected, even though she cleaned it thoroughly every day. She kept it in for a long time. It just wouldn't heal right. It hurt her and in the end she finally took it out. Now she has a big ugly scar to boot.

Why would you want to do that?
blondee
Sakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2005 at 8:24am
i had mine done in 2003 it didnt hurt at all just was a bit uncomfrotable when they put the bar through but the actulal percing part was painless.
Sakeenah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic