Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I now declare the Games of the First Celebrity Hair Spray-iad open!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I now declare the Games of the First Celebrity Hair Spray-iad open!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I now declare the Games of the First Celebrity Hair Spray-iad open!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:18am

You've read about it in the papers, you've seen it on TV, and now it's here! A place where you, the home reader, can participate in the fun and exiting world of Celebrity Hair Spray without ever leaving the comfort of your chair. Except, I guess, to use the bathroom. And if you AREN'T getting up for that reason, I DON'T want to know about it.

But I digress.

Anyway, if you've ever wanted to discuss celebrity hair with other folks other than just me, here's your chance. Post away, but make sure you keep the punches clean and above the belt. I wouldn't want to have to disqualify anyone for bringing a foreign object into the ring.

Oh, and if you have tidbit of news for me to track down or a major scoop include in the next column and don't want to post it, feel free to just email it to JerkyFlea@HairBoutique.com

As usual,
JerkyFlea

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic