Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Faith Hill

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Violet View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Violet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Faith Hill
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:21am

I really liked Faith Hill's hair longer where it covered her ears. I don't want to be too mean, but she should get those puppies tacked or use her hair to cover them. It is very distracting.

Sorry Faith, you'll a beautiful girl otherwise.

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:21am

Interesting. I've never noticed that Faith's ears stuck out. I though she looked just as good with short or long hair, so, at least for me, they were never a factor.

However, someone who I believe DID take your advice is Reba McIntyre. If you look at pictures of her in the 80s when she had her relatively short cut that she tucked behind her ears, you'll notice that they stick out. A LOT. So, when she decided a year or so ago to go short and then really short, I wondered how she was going to pull it off. But, if you look at recent pictures of her, her ears don't stick out at all. Am I the only one who noticed this?

JerkyFlea

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
hamick View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:22am

I must admitt Faith Hill makes my knees weeeek. I never noticed her ears sticking out but if they are that just mean I can see more of her. I personally think she could not look better than she did in her "Kiss" video

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic