Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

To JerkyFlea...Question?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Suzanna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To JerkyFlea...Question?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

Hi JF,
As usual I really enjoyed your new column, and tend to agree with just about everything you comment on. I do have a question for you though regarding Leelee Sobieski. You didn't comment on her hairstyle, which is slightly out of character for you! LOL! Just wondering your opinions, and what you thought of her comment, " I would like to cut my hair, but it is very fine, very thin...." Well, from my fine, thin hair experience, I would think that would help her hair, not hurt it. Though hers looked pretty good in the pictures. I'm really wondering about her "hobby" however...too weird!! Any comments?

Suzanna

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:23am

Hi Suzanna,

> As usual I really enjoyed your new column, and tend to
> agree with just about everything you comment on.

As well you should. =)

> I do have a question for you though regarding Leelee
> Sobieski. You didn't comment on her hairstyle, which
> is slightly out of character for you! LOL!

Well, I don't usually comment on stuff in Scoop if it doesn't relate directly to a change in style, but I see your point.

> Just wondering your opinions, and what you thought of her
> comment, " I would like to cut my hair, but it is
> very fine, very thin...." Well, from my fine,
> thin hair experience, I would think that would help
> her hair, not hurt it. Though hers looked pretty good
> in the pictures.

Hers actually does look good long. I got into this discussion with Ally previously about fine hair looking good long and said that though it may not be unattractive, it is usually more flattering shorter. I'd view Leelee's hair similar to Helen Hunt's. Helen's is fairly attractive very long and straight, but if you watch early episodes of "Mad About You" when she had the bob with bangs you can see how much better it can look.

> I'm really wondering about her
> "hobby" however...too weird!! Any comments?

If you ever become famous, avoid Leelee if she has access to a pair of scissors.

As usual,
JerkyFlea

Related Link:

http://www.hairboutique.com/jerkyflea/jerkyflea.htm" target=_blank>JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic