Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brooke Shields--Posh Spice connection?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bret View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brooke Shields--Posh Spice connection?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

U know I was watching Jay Leno the other night, and Brooke Shield's new short bob reminded me of Posh Spice from the Spice Girls. Here's an idea, why doesn't Brooke go a little shorter as did Posh spice and they'd be dead ringers for each other. Brooke needsher hair tapered up close in the back and around her ears.

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

Please no! Don't wish Brooke Shields to go any shorter. She has gone too short as it is. She needs to let it grow, let it grow, let it grow! That advice would work for Posh Spice as well!

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

I think its about time Brooke got a style, seh has played the Blue Lagoon style to long. She has grown up and so should her hair, give her some bangs and she'll look even better

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:24am

Just saw Brooke again on the Tonight Show and I confirm my earlier feelings. Brooke: let it grow, let it grow, let it grow. My lady friend even said, "THAT is Brooke Shields?"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic